Stem Cell Therapy Scalp (Hair) Injection
An individual may experience falling hair daily, but it would not be as noticeable as others. Excessive hair loss, medically known as alopecia, is a problem encountered by many where it may appear unsightly and could leave bald patches on the head and can occur in both men and women. This can be caused due to genetic factors, diet, or stress.
AMOA640 offers a tailored treatment plan for each individual’s condition resulting in the patient’s satisfaction. The treatment consists of methods promoting hair growth and promoting healthy hair regeneration. One of these methods that AMOA640 specializes in is Stem Cell Hair Treatment through scalp injections.
Your extracted stem cells will be processed using a high-tech machine that can filter and concentrate the stem cells. These cells will be injected into the scalp where hair loss is prominent, usually in the direction of the hair growth.
Stem cells will be responsible for preventing oxidants that damage the scalp and also improve collagen components in the dermis, preventing hair loss. The injected stem cells repair hair loss by reconnecting capillaries to hair roots where oxygen and nutrition are not abundant.
The two primary goals of using stem cells as a treatment for hair loss are to increase the thickness of the hair and prevent further hair loss in the future. As stem cells are found in the blood, fat, and umbilical cord, they can also be found in the scalp. Hence by harvesting and concentrating the quantity of hair stem cells and then injecting them at areas with hair loss, the stem cells can regenerate hair follicles that have been damaged due to aging, stress, environmental factors, diet, and hormonal changes. This promotes hair growth and reverses hair loss.
Other benefits include:
- It can strengthen hair follicles of existing hair
- Promote natural hair growth
- It can improve damaged hair, making it healthy and strong
- Minimal invasive treatment
- Visible results are seen within a month
AMOA640 Stem Cell Hair Treatment Process
- You must not take anti-inflammatory medications such as NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs) and steroids a week before your treatment. These medicines can interfere with the natural anti-inflammatory process of your body and can render the treatment less effective.
- As what you eat can affect your hair cells, try to go organic a week before your procedure. Reduce your alcohol consumption and lessen calories in your diet. This can help detoxify your body from harmful chemicals and substances.
- Avoid using chemical-infused shampoos and conditioners when washing your hair. This might damage your hair follicles even further. After your treatment, find a shampoo with natural and hair-loving ingredients to make results even more effective.
- After your procedure, it is best not to go swimming for the next 3 days to prevent infection from unclean water as the injection sites are still healing. However, showering is perfectly fine. Avoid touching the injected area unnecessarily on the first day after the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the side effects of Stem Cell Scalp Injections?
There are minimal to no side effects as the stem cells are collected from your own blood, which is compatible with the body once administered. There is usually no pain as a local anesthetic is given before the procedure to ease discomfort. Some redness and swelling may appear after the procedure and will go down in time.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure, including collecting and processing your blood to extract stem cells, takes approximately 60 minutes.
How many sessions are required?
After the first treatment, improvements are already visible. More sessions are not necessary unless needed for an intense treatment to have even better results.
Who are suitable for Stem Cell Scalp injections?
Anyone who suffers from hair loss or hair thinning can be a good candidate for stem cell scalp injections.