Anti-aging, Filler, Dermal Fillers, Mini Plastic Surgery, Non-invasive Surgery, Hyaluronic Acid, Lorient Fillers, Belotero Fillers, Skin Care, Anti-wrinkles, Face Enhancement
Fillers are one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries many people patronize today. This surgery gives you a plump-looking lip, reduces fine lines, and smoothens eye wrinkles. Filler injections are an invasive yet non-surgical procedure to achieve naturally youthful skin. A lot of celebrities, K-pop idols, and ordinary people have done Fillers, and its prevalence in the beauty industry has become normal. However, it can be dangerous when administered by non-professionals because the types and amount of fillers should be precise. Our doctors at Amoa 640 have extensive experience and background in conducting cosmetic surgeries, ensuring high-quality results!
WHAT IS FILLER INJECTION?
Fillers or Derma Fillers is a non-invasive surgery that helps diminish facial lines and wrinkles. Apart from correcting the signs of aging, it is generally to improve one’s appearance. They are gel-based substances that are injected into the depressed parts of the face, which makes your skin plumper.
Getting Fillers is like saying goodbye to sagging skin caused by various factors. While facial lines and wrinkles naturally occur, some people acquire them at an early age due to high-stress levels and too much sun exposure without protection, genes, and lifestyle. As we age, we lose subcutaneous fat in the face, which causes the skin to sag and lose volume.
BENEFITS YOU CAN GET FROM FILLERS
The Filler injections contain hyaluronic acid as their primary ingredient. This component is known for its moisturizing and hydrating effects on the skin and for improving the skin barrier, which prompts glass skin. Hyaluronic acid helps in securing the impact of the filler in the body.
The initial aim of Fillers is to soften the muscles under the wrinkles on one’s cheeks, temples, and jaw. But little does everyone know, there are more advantages one can get by having a filler injection at Amoa 640 Skin Clinic, including:
- Low-cost filler injections
- Reversible effect
- Quickly administered and non-invasive
- It gives you a natural and youthful look
- Having plump thin lips
- Alleviating facial creases and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of recessed scars
- Enhances shallow contours
Simply put, Filler injections are ideal for combating the early signs of aging and/or adding value to a specific facial part.
HOW IS IT DONE
The Filler can be injected into different areas of the face: on your forehead, temple lines (eyebrow edge), glabella lines (a.k.a frown lines), nose, under eyes, laugh lines, lips, and chin.
To achieve a plumper and youthful face, the Amoa 640 Skin Clinic follows a standard process for those who wish to get a filler injection. First, you will have to go through an online consultation to primarily address your skin problem. We do this step to know your condition beforehand. For this, you will be attended to by our staff to guide and help you process your needs. Also, Amoa 640 Skin Clinic is very open to entertaining clients who need clarification on whether they should get surgery or is not necessary to get one. And since we value beauty and self-esteem, we provide free online consultations to clarify and enlighten people who wish to know more about their skin dilemmas. Second, every transaction has to have an appointment. There are days when our clinic gets packed with clients who want to avail of treatment. So, to avoid hassles and ensure the most convenient schedule for you, you should book an appointment first that could be done via phone call or online. Third, after your pre-consultation, we conduct another assessment in the clinic to make sure that you’re about to get the appropriate treatment for you. This is another consultation but face-to-face and is done by one of our prominent doctors. Then, our doctors will start planning the procedure you will have. At Amoa 640, we guarantee each of our patients a customized cosmetic procedure aligned with their needs and preferences. Lastly, we will now select the most suitable dermal to be used on you. Currently, we offer two variations of fillers: the Belotero Fillers and the Lorient Fillers.
PRECAUTIONS AND USES OF THE BELOTERO AND LORIENT FILLERS
Upon getting a Filler injection, we recommend you avoid doing the following:
- Going to a hot sauna, drinking alcohol, and smoking. After the procedure, try not to do any of the mentioned activities for at least one week to enjoy great results.
- Touching the treated area with bare hands. Despite washing your hands a couple of times, brushing the part where you got your Fillers injected might cause infection. Also, most fillers tend to be more fluid after injection.
Belotero Fillers are widely used worldwide for their quality and variations, each focusing on certain effects. They are designed as a hyaluronic acid filler with optimal tissue integration, targeting fine to severe wrinkles and restoring the volume of your face. Each kind of Belotero Fillers is infused with lidocaine, which aims to minimize the pain and hasten recovery time once administered. Additionally, they are biodegradable injectables and can eventually dissolve in the body without causing harm or leaving a trace that you got a filler.
At Amoa 640 Skin Clinic, we offer the latest line of Belotero fillers, as we want you to have the best possible effects of whatever treatment you decide to get.
- BELOTERO Volume
- For restoration of lost facial volume
- Usually used in the cheeks and cheekbones.
- BELOTERO Balance
- For filling light to moderate facial folds and wrinkles
- Used for lip enhancements and is applied to the Nasolabial folds (nose-to-mouth lines) and Glabellar lines
- BELOTERO Intense
- For filling deeper lines, wrinkles, and creases on the face
- For restoration and enhancement of soft tissue volume, especially in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines (creases extending from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
- BELOTERO Soft
- For filling the fine perioral lines (vertical lines/creases above the upper lip)
- Applied to the lips, under the nose, nasolabial folds, and corners of the mouth.
WHY CHOOSE BELOTERO FILLERS?
- Created using a patented Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology
- Has undergone 5 phases of the standard cross-linking process, higher than others that only went through 3 phases
- Formulated with Dynamic Cross-Linking Technology (DCLT), hyaluronic acid is much safer, completely biocompatible, and fully biodegradable.
- Less to no downtime
- Results are visible hours after the injection.
WHEN CHOOSING BELOTERO FILLERS, REMEMBER TO:
- Let your doctor know if you are taking medicines that cause blood clotting because it might increase your risk of bruises and bleeding during the treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you ever notice skin reactions like pimples, rashes, cold sores, hives, or an infection.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the Fillers, do not get the treatment.
- If you tend to develop keloids or granulomas, we advise you not to get the treatment.
Lorient Fillers are premium cross-linked hyaluronic fillers that are globally popular for their renowned safety and quality. It is similar to the Belotero Fillers that improve facial wrinkles but avidly promises to make your desired appearance come true.
Lorient Fillers were developed by Joonghun Pharmaceuticals, a company that has established a remarkable brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry. At Amoa 640, we offer three different types of Lorient Fillers – Lorient No. 2, Lorient No. 4, and Lorient No. 6, varying by the depth of their injection and viscoelastic properties. Each Filler contains 20 mg of cross-linked hyaluronic acid and 0.3% lidocaine.
WHY CHOOSE LORIENT FILLERS?
- Lorient Fillers are the most luxurious and premium derma filler brand.
- It is smoothly injected into the treatment area. Its 27G needle causes minimal tissue damage during injection compared to others.
- They went through strict purification processes made through highly sanitized rooms and facilities.
- It easily dissolves in the body without any adverse effects.
- It contains zero residual harmful substances, making it safe and effective to be administered.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO IT WITH US
Amoa 640 Skin Clinic is a leading skin center in South Korea that offers a wide range of cosmetic surgeries. We understand the importance of aesthetics in everybody’s life, so we envision being Korea’s number one beauty and skin care provider. Led by Dr. Kim Ji-Yul also known as Dr. Kim Richard, one of the prominent cosmetic surgeons in Korea, we have catered to a lot of patients with varying skin concerns, with each resulting in satisfactory high levels.
Since each person differs in skin type and issues, each patient gets a personalized procedure based on what they truly need and want to achieve. At Amoa 640, you are valued! Come and get that #skingoals of yours with us at a friendly price!
To start your beauty journey at Amoa 640 Skin Clinic, visit our website https://amoaskinclinic640.com/ and find the “Book Now” button to make an appointment. After which, you will be redirected to fill out a form that will ask for some of your contact details. Don’t worry, for all the steps are easy!
Also, we provide free online consultations to help you deal with your skin problems, assess if you need surgery, and determine what pre-surgery methods you can do while waiting for the scheduled treatment. Once everything is set, we will see you in Seoul, South Korea, to get that youthful, plump, and natural-looking skin!
Belotero and Lorient Fillers last for 6 to 18 months, depending on your skin type and the area where you got the filler injected.
There are not much of side effects to be noticed in either of the Fillers. However, Belotero Fillers were noted to show more visible side effects on the injection area, including slight redness, compared to Lorient fillers. Meanwhile, there are few to no side effects indicated in Lorient Fillers in compliance with pharmaceutical GMP standards, though you might still encounter slight redness or swelling. But worry not because all possible effects will eventually go away in a few hours/days, and our doctors will make sure to look after you once the treatment is done.